Only child struggling with sister and brother in law

Where do I start...

I've been married for almost 4 years and I knew and met my husband's siblings before we got married. Since we moved to a different country and we're back to living in close proximity to his family and it's been really hard for me to deal with them.

I don't like them. At all. And my husband also struggles because he likes them, and wants them to like me and vice versa but I live life with the "it's okay to not be liked or not like someone" attitude and he doesn't understand that.

Fast forward to shitty things they've done towards his parents (their parents) to why I don't like them. I don't mind his parents, they are not bad people, just naive and don't have a lot of experience with people (protected childhood, got married young, countryside, etc) They've never done anything against me, I never gave a reason to, as I try to stay away from them as much as I can, but they are so mean against the parents that it upsets me. I have a great relationship with my parents and love them so much that some things are just disrespectful (IMO)

His brother takes advantage of my husband willingness to help a lot too.

I could list things but it would be my point of view, and it would create a negative image of them and I don't think it's fair.

For the only childs out there, how do you cope with this?! I don't get the siblings thing. If someone treated my parents the way they treat theirs, I'd start digging a hole for those MF.

All I want is for my husband to understand this and a way for me to deal with this in a non negative way or find a way to explain. I don't think at this point I'll ever enjoy their company or want anything to do with them. It will be hard if we ever have kids, because I don't want a child to be raised around a parent (me) who dislikes someone who is biologically related to them for my personal reasons... Does it make sense?!

Quarantine rants...