Opinions please I’m ready to cry!

So my midwife asked me to contact HR and ask them about safety precautions before she will agree to let me go back to work. I work at the bank and I have been on high risk leave but they emailed saying that after May 29th I HAVE TO come back, use all of vacation time (which won’t cover all of June), or take a unpaid leave. My midwife feels if they can’t accommodate me meaning facial protection, social distancing, etc then she doesn’t want me to go back and risk getting COVID this late in pregnancy. Also, if I catch it she made it very clear I’ll be isolated and give birth by myself no support person. I reached out to HR via chat because they are working from home and they basically told me I have to reach out to my manager to see if he can accommodate me or I take a unpaid leave. Here’s the problem, my manager HATES ME !!!! I’ve never done anything to him hes new and he only worked with me for maybe three months before I found out I was pregnant and he was not too thrilled. He’s reported me to Hr because I suffer from chronic migraine and once he found out that’s no reason to call HR on someone he’s been bothering me since like he’s trying to get me to quit or react so he can fire me. I know he’s not going to accommodate me & give me attitude when I reach out! I can’t afford to take an unpaid leave right now until my maternity leave kicks in. I am dreading reaching out to him should I just go back to work for the month of June and risk catching this freaking virus? Like what do I do?