For all the moms suffering from ppd

This is four months pp with my first dealing with postpartum depression vs four weeks pp with my second. I can’t believe postpartum could ever be this way. Actually happy. Even when sleep deprived. I’m 9 weeks pp now and feel so great!

You can get through this mommas!

I’ve grown and changed so much from the experience I went though. I’ve never felt so terrible. I remember thinking I wish I was dead. I regretted having my son. My brain was such a fog. I didn’t bond well with my first right away. I didn’t know how some people looked so together and happy. My smile was fake but no one knew how bad I felt but my husband, I would get so angry with him, I’ve never felt anger that way. I felt like I was drowning. All my son did was scream all day. I tried to get help from my regular dr but she brushed it off. I started reaching out to online groups, eating better, taking long walks with my son, and spending more time outside in the sun, slowly I began to feel better. I was so scared about dealing with ppd the second time around but so far so great! remember you’re not alone! Reach out! Get help! Look up the blue dot project. You are strong momma and postpartum doesn’t have to be this way! 💙