New relationship

So we are both 21 , we have been dating for almost a month, but before i met my current boyfriend I was in a really toxic relationship for 3 years. I was constantly being cheated on , every day i would have a new girl sending me screenshots etc. not fun i had no trust in him but i stayed cause it was my comfort zone cause when we were together we got along so well and me and his family were really close. ANYWAYS enough was enough and it got to a point where there wasn’t anymore good day just constant fighting. So now I’m with a new guy who is everything i could have asked for , and more. My only thing that I’m noticing I’m struggling with is I automatically have this mind set that he’s just as dirty as my ex was and i always feel like he’s doing stuff behind my back, but he never has ,it’s just a bad habit i guess. But i really like him and he’s really picky on Gfs and hasn’t DATED Many girls BUT has slept with a lot and i get so upset when i hear about any of it. But it was before we even knew eachother. I know i shouldnt care but how do i get over this mind set. He knows it upsets me and he’s told me like every day that he’s “never been so serious about a girl” so am i just being crazy ugghhhhh is that a red flag? Idk please help