7 days

I’m feeling sad throughout the day. My husband was supposed to take nap yesterday afternoon until yesterday evening but he was having a hard time sleeping. I went to sleep around 10 or 11 with baby. Woke up around 12 to give baby to my husband whom was still up. Around 3 I heard baby crying a lot so I get up to check on him. My husband went to bed around 4 this morning and I got up to bring my daughter 6 years old to summer camp which is around the corner. So took all of 7 min to get back home. Husband was still sleep so was baby. But the problem comes in with my husband sleeping until 2 this evening. Picking up a few things around the house then going to the park to workout! Gets back home around 5:00. I get up after rocking baby to sleep and there’s laundry that needs to be folded,dishes need to be cleaned bottles need to be clean and trash around the house. I didn’t tell him anything about it I just did it because I would have broke down! I’m emotionally exhausted right now! I had to write this out to get it out!