I need help making a decision. I’m indecisive.

My husband has been pretty trash on and off our entire relationship. Just last week I found out he was on live chat videos jacking off to random naked women. What upsets me the most is that he pays for it. He’s never physically cheated on me. But little stuff like this has always been going on our whole relationship. He also lies until I basically dig out the truth from him. He tries to tell me what he does isn’t a big deal, although it is to me. And, he’s very deflective when confronted about these things. I have the option of going back to my home state right now if I wanted to. I didn’t have that option in the past because I wouldn’t have anywhere to stay with my son. I do now. My problem is, it’s hard making this decision when we’re on good terms. I feel like it won’t be long until we’re arguing again about the same thing.

This truly is a hard decision for me. I have my son that will be coming with me as well. I have comfort here ( our own space). I have career goals I’m trying to accomplish but it’s hard because the trust issues in my relationship triggers my depression and anxiety. I’ll be going to back to Florida. Which is another factor I’m worried about because COVID is worse there than it is here. In FL I’ll have to start working which means I’ll have to put my son in daycare. Vs. here I’m a stay at home mom.

So my question is, should I go back to Florida and leave my husband, even though we’re on good terms at the moment?

Sorry if this is long and all over the place.

Vote below to see results!