Covid testing question.

am

If someone in your household were to test positive, would the whole household then get tested? Or is self isolation for 14 days fine and then only test if theres symptoms? Nobody in my house is sick. But someone at my fiance work stupidly went to work sick this week with PNEUMONIA symptoms 🤦‍♀️ and didnt tell the company until today when her dr told her to get tested... their job has them interacting with a ton of different people daily (delivery) so its definitely possible. She is waiting on her results but if they are positive, everyone there has to get tested. Just trying to prepare because I have a 2 year old and a 10 week old, who I dont want to put through the test unless absolutely necessary.

On a side note, I would like to think during a pandemic, that people would think a little smarter. If she tests positive she has put the 20+ different people a day she comes in contact with (half being restaurants who those workers would then interact with more), all the employees at my fiance's work, who is a small family run business. The only delivery business in town, who would then have to shut down for 2 weeks. In a town where we were down to 19 active cases. Just needed to get that last part off my chest lmao