Just want to know I'm not alone..

We tried for over 2 years. I'm now 8wks and more depressed than I've ever been. He has anger outburst, yells, swears and takes off for hours and hours after telling me he just ran to the bank or to pick up something quick. He drinks himself into a vegitated state and has no regard for the boundaries of our relationship. Today I woke up at 430 with morning sickness and a headache. I was quite while he slept. He woke up around 7, demanded I make him breakfast and had a fit when I said I just couldn't. I told him how I was feeling and he continued to yell and bang around the kitchen. The smell of eggs makes me sick, which he knows, so I closed my door. He kept coming in just making grunting noises to show me how much he hated cooking for himself while I was pleading with him to "please just let me sleep". I can't imagine having a baby in this environment. He blames me for everything and never takes responsibility for his faults. He makes me pay half the rent even though I have been laid off for 5 months and he is working making really good money. When I try to talk to him and communicate how I feel, or tell him how I don't have enough money to put gas in my car or pay my phone bill, he simply says "yeah yeah, wawa" and laughs at me. Then he starts talking about himself and that he is so much more stressed than I am. I need help. I am so stressed everyday I can only imagine how this will be on my baby. He already has a son from a former relationship and he has anger issues himself. Everyone I know tells me to leave.. why am I still here? This isn't even a fraction of what I go through and how bad it is... I feel trapped. As much as I dont want to feel alone, I really hope other people don't feel how I do.