17 week anatomy scan! My little healthy, smiling,peekaboo girl!💗

Ca
I am ecstatic to share that we had a wonderful anatomy scan today! Our little lady has 10 fingers and 10 toes, and everything looks perfect from head to toe!💗 (I guess I'm always sensitive, because I was born with a birth defect that required a lot of surgeries to correct, and being a pediatric nurse I see so many kids with congenital anomalies that it seems so frequent and "normal" to me).
Here is a picture of our healthy happy little girl smiling, or, I like to think she's already singing! She was an active kicking,dancing, peekaboo playing wiggle worm! She waved at us and gave us the Hawaiian Shaka sign with her little fingers!  
We didn't get a clear picture of her face with the 3-D ultrasound, like I said she was playing Peekaboo behind her arms, I just don't think she was quite ready for her close-up😉. 
I follow up at 22 weeks for another fetal Echo cardio gram which is routine for <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> babies. Can't wait for you all to feel this excitement with your little one!