Roommates, Video Games

So I recently moved in with my boyfriend, one of his coworkers boyfriend becoming our roommate. At first everything was awkward, they got along really well but he seemed to be a little rude to me but soon later we got used to it. Following this we would all hang out, and they were play video games.

It seems now that it’s kind of an on and off thing, where if our roommate doesn’t have a computer then he’ll hang out with us and play in our room but when he does have his computer than he’s in his room and he doesn’t talk to us. One thing you guys should know is that he has really bad anger issues, when he loses a game he’ll punch walls and scream even if no one‘s around him. There was one day he picked up his keyboard and smashed it into pieces and broke his computer screen. I have really bad PTSD so I’ve talk to him about keeping quiet and I didn’t never worked out he just doesn’t seem to care so I just let it go. Now it’s like he isn’t working so he hasn’t replaced his broken keyboard or computer scream, so he’s in my partner and his bedroom every day playing with the PlayStation. Even if my partner and I are doing homework, we’re both still in college, and it just seems like the roommate is using my boyfriend for the PlayStation. But my boyfriends are really good people pleaser, so he doesn’t want to kick him out when I’m doing stuff but at this point it’s like he stays until 3-4 in the morning, I am even when I’m asleep and I don’t feel comfortable. My boyfriend is constantly standing up for our roommate saying that it’s their friends I can’t really do anything, it’s really making me unhappy where am I kind of want to move back into my own apartment. What should I do?