I still get mad about that

I still don’t understand why in the beginning of the pandemic there was a panic buy of everything and year later we are still in the middle of the same ass pandemic and the stores are full.

I had someone very very susceptible to DYING and this was right before they shut down schools and certain jobs and I was extremely upset already because my family member was dying and I just remember walking into Walmart and nothing there like the damn apocalypse had happened. I go to 7 different stores, looking for any kind of disinfectant because someone with cancer needs their space like germ free um pandemic or not and there was just nothing.

And like the lack of consideration of all these people who just literally bought everything filled me with so much fucking anger like, now we know.

As a society, the majority of people (not all) but the majority do not give a SINGLE FUCK about anyone but themselves and their families like other people don’t exist.

I’ll remember that shit until the day I die and then one random day a thousand years ago I will randomly remember and my bones will roll over in the grave.

I didn’t get it like buy what you need to disinfect your house. I do this Everytime I run out of cleaners but I don’t go buy 100000 cans of Lysol like I didn’t get what people thought was fucking happening and I understand from now on why the government apparently hides shit lmfao like the majority of people are fucking dumb and just panic and have a “fuck everyone else” mindset

I hope whoever bought the most Lysol, I hope that all their hundreds of cans of Lysol just falls on top of them lmfao. I do not give a fuck.

What’s funny about the majority is that you tell them for months that shits gonna hit the fan and they’re like “whatever” and then shit actually hits the fan and they lose their minds.

I’m not sure whos worse. The people who think the pandemic is a hoax, or people who felt entitled panic buy everything out of every damn store.

I happened to know if this tiny little store on the side of a road in the middle of nowhere ran by a self proclaimed witch who sells herbs and things for health who had homemade disinfectant. Like. I had to go to the witches.

At least the witches aren’t fucking assholes