why don’t i have friends ? :(

i have zero friends. absolutely none. people are nice to me but i feel like everyone at my school hates me. i was bullied last year which made me want to become a sweeter person to everyone. because i believe everyone should be treated with kindness. there’s this one girl in my class. she’s so smart, and “a good girl” me and her are the only “innocent and good” girls in our grade because we don’t participate in inappropriate things. i try so hard to be friends with her. she’s friends with the meanest people at school but she’s so popular and well liked. she can be real mean too but she’s awfully quiet. why doesn’t one of the “popular” and “nice” girls like me? like what’s so wrong with me that i can’t get people to like me. i feel like she hates me, she makes faces at me everyone time i pass her at school. i’ve never done anything to make her feel this way towards me. (she’s very friendly to my boyfriend though and always talks to him.) am i jealous of her? i’m pretty confident in myself sometimes but idk what’s wrong with me? how can i stop seeking validation from others?