Rant about my ex šŸ™„

Cassandra

So Iā€™ve posted a bit about this before. But my ex is completely mentally unstable and bipolar and super controlling and manipulative and a narcissist.

Weā€™ve been going through court for custody/divorce. We started out being civil and just doing shared before we got the courts involved and he left our son (1 1/2 years old) home alone at 10 months old, heā€™s a huge pothead and left our son alone and thinks bc our son wasnā€™t actually hurt means its not child endangerment. He also refused to take our son to childrenā€™s when he was told too (i was at work late and couldnā€™t get off till an hour before i was supposed to be off) due to him running a high fever and nothing breaking it, and when he finally took him he drove high with our son in the car. Brought him back to me when heā€™d have him every other weekend with bruises in spots that thereā€™s no way my son did to himself and they were thumb print bruises. I have proof of all of this, my lawyer even said heā€™s unfit and we tried to do supervised visits for awhile and counseling through the courts for him to get better. They declined it because ā€œit was a one time incident and he apologizedā€ now this man has NEVER apologized for a single thing in his life and actually mean it, everytime heā€™s apologized itā€™s just to get the subject dropped. They went ahead and gave him standard visits back and he has NOTHING for our son but a crib that his dad bought. He refused to buy anything my son needs for his house because ā€œhe pays me so much child support i need to stop being greedy and use that to get things our son needs for his houseā€ heā€™s said im horrible person, a shitty mother, and a bunch of other things. Hes never been a good dad. And the courts said that heā€™s going to have to continue to mistreat our son in order for them to do anything to him. So to me, it feels like they donā€™t care about our son as much as they say, since theyā€™d let him go to his dads knowing heā€™s neglectful, abusive, and mentally unstable. And knowing he has nothing for him.

Just ranting and feel kinda lost and defeated here. Heā€™s never done a thing for my son but yell at him and mistreat him and even with a lot of proof they wonā€™t do anything because ā€œheā€™s a young new dadā€ šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ not sure what else to do but no donā€™t trust him with my baby boy šŸ˜­šŸ˜­