In law trouble

Tisha • I'm a 30yo mama of 2 girls who are 6&8yo and most recently had a boy who was born on his dad's bday! I married my high school sweetheart. Been together for 16 amazing years. He's an army vet & mechanic, I'm an artist. I ❤ art & rock music. We live in a sm

I need to vent. Hubby & I have 2 daughters. We were doing great. Til his sis & her husband started struggling with bills. They were being evicted, nowhere to go. We offered to let them stay with us til they got on their feet. They made enough to help with some bills so we all decided theyd pay the light bill, & HELP clean the house & we'd pay for pretty much everything else. The 1st month was ok. They helped with cleaning, hubby worked, they paid the light bill, we all did everything together.

Slowly they stopped doing more & more. We get a disconnect notice for our lights. We paid it & they promised to pay it back over time. Never happened. His sisters husband started sleeping all day & pretty much quit everything. He literally sleeps ALL day, only comes out to pee.

At night he goes to the kitchen & will get, for example, 5 huge stacked sandwiches, a whole jar of peppers, half a stack of cheese singles, 2 pops, etc. He is 300+ lbs. His excuse, "I cant I have a migraine." Hubbys sister is literally never here now. She goes out with friends & will come home maybe once a week. We now have a $1000+ electric bill, the house stays a wreck cause it's just me cleaning up after 4 adults & our 4&6yo, plus 2 dogs.

Hubby isnt making enough to keep food at home because his bro in law eats literally everything. I'm 2 seconds away from kicking them out. 😩 I just dont understand how someone can sleep as much as the bro in law. I'm fed up with hubbys sis promising to help me & she never does. I'm always alone & doing everything alone. I'm losing my mind.

Oh & bro in law has been to the doc, nothing is wrong with him he is just literally lazy. I thought for a while it may be like low testosterone or something but nope. Nada. Theyve been here for almost 2 YEARS now. Neither have gotten a job or made an effort to do anything. 😞 this mama is tires yall.