Inappropriate touching

As

I’ve posted on here before about how my significant other touches me inappropriately. I’ve confronted him about it, we have talked about it. But it just seems to get progressively worse. I don’t walk around without a bra ever. Because I don’t he will constantly play with my boobs. I don’t wear short shorts around the house either. I’ve told him several times that pinching my tires hurts bad because I’ve had a breast reduction and it hurts ever since. He still does it... I told him it hurts to stop. And he Says “ those are my tits” joking around. He wants to have sex every single night and itsjust not possible. Not only do I not care to have sex. I’m trying to work out most nights once our daughter goes to bed. And it’s not possible to do both. I wake up extremely early with her. Like yesterday, I said “ I can’t wait to relax tonight and just play animal crossing” and he says “ not until you give me some of that” he said it jokingly. And then said “ you can’t be looking like that all day, and not have sex with me” I was literally wearing a pair of leggings and a ginormous t shirt. And I said “ I literally have just been existing today” and he didn’t say anything. It’s becoming quiet fustrating and annoying and I have been and spoken openly about this to him. But he gets seemingly frustrated when I talk to him about it. I don’t know what to do anymore. All I know is I’ve been with him for 10 years and it’s NEVER BEEN LIKE THIS. I literally cannot exist in my house without being sexually harassed. And he thinks he’s obligated to touch me like this cause I’m his girlfriend. I’m. Of his possession and I can’t get him to understand this. Help. Real advice

No hate please