WTF!!!!!!!!

My husband and I live 4 hrs from our family as he’s stationed in the same state. We are currently home visiting. We have a 1.5 year old daughter and I’m 5 months pregnant. We have had a lot of issues due to his past traumas from his family. We are currently in couples counseling. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and had a feeling to check his phone which I never do. I saw he had a text free app. I look and see he texted and called a few random numbers. Most messages didn’t have conversations but the most recent one showed that he went and got a massage while we were visiting family last week from another man and he said he wanted the man to work on his butt and back. Then he messaged him a few hrs before we went to bed saying the man had a big dick and he enjoyed the massage and wanted to be teased again with lube next time. I stayed calm. Took pics of the conversations and woke him up around 4 am to talk. I asked if he had anything to tell me. He said no. Then I told him I saw the conversation and he admitted to it all. Started crying saying he’s so sorry. Blah blah blah. I told him I want a divorce. He is a very good father. And I don’t want him to miss out on our kids lives. What should I do? I forgive him because I won’t waste energy being angry but I don’t think I can be with someone who cheated especially with another man. He also planned to meet with another man for a massage. This man said he massages naked and gives fun massages and doesn’t mind getting touched in return. I have no job. No car. My daughter loves her father and our baby is due soon. What would you do in this situation?