Forced travel. Suggestion needed

Hi ladies. Im in 1st trimester of pregnancy and my husband wants to travel out of country with me (22 hrs flight international). He says we can travel in 2nd trimester because its safe etc. i do not want to travel because do not want to risk anything for the travel, its my first pregnancy. I also had a bruised tail bone issue and even without pregnancy when i travel my feet swell and i dont feel comfy. I dont want to travel now for that long and risk pregnancy and its even not an emergency. We can go after the baby. But he is forcing it and i dont want to get in a fight at this time because that causes me more stress , because of arguing. He should have understand himself.

Please what should i do so that he understands. Should i lie that doctor told me not travel so cannot go or what should i do? Lie would also be bad. And what if he asks the doctr himself then my lie would get caught. Please suggest something so that he does not argue and understands. I have yet to ask the doctor about travel may be she says its ok to travel not sure. Then what should i do? I tried talking once that can travel later but he starts fighting that everyone travels in 2nd trimester and you are being stubborn blah blah so i keep quiet. So i need a reasonable excuse. The only i can think of is that the doctor said No.

I will update this if any reply is needed.