Abusive boyfriend’s mom is coming to visit

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years and we just had a daughter two weeks ago. His mom lives in a different state and they were never close due to her drinking problem and her kicking him out at a young age to live with his grandmother (that’s his side of the story idk if it’s true but I know he used to live with his grandmother before we were together) so anyway his mom and younger sisters are coming up to meet the baby and this will be the first time I get to meet them. I’m scared tbh and I want to sit down with his mom and talk about everything and see if she will talk to me about their past and tell her how horribly her son treats me especially when he gets violent and the horrible things he says to me. I don’t know if that’s a good idea or not because I don’t want him to do anything to me if she says anything to him afterwards like I want to tell her but I don’t at the same time because I don’t want her to say anything to him but I don’t know what to do. I know everyone is going to say to leave the relationship but I’m just not ready yet and I do still love him when he’s not an ass to me. Hopefully someone can send some advice or maybe has been in a similar situation that can tell me what they did. What sucks is that he’s been a good father and helping out and everything.