Is divorce the right decision?

So I’m in between crossroads, but not really. I feel like I really want to be alone (be free).. but I’d like opinions on if I’m being petty. We haven’t French kissed in years and idk if that’s normal in all relationships?, I’m still in my early twenties and I want to experience more with life, travel and everything. My husband hasn’t mentioned traveling once, (we’ve been married 6yrs). We traveled once and he said we won’t be doing it again for a while because we needed to build our savings(we’ve bought a house), which is fine but you can still travel and save.. either way that’s one thing. Another reason is, I can’t wear what I want because he will have something to say, I don’t dress provocatively but like I said I’m in my early twenties and I like wearing shorts and I’d like to wear tops without a bra (which can lead to visible nipples sometimes if I get cold) this is an issue for him too. I’m the one who’s always cooking and cleaning and if I don’t cook he’s upset because he has nothing to eat. I’m not his mom, I don’t want to be the one that cooks and cleans all the time because “it’s my duty”if I want to buy pizza one night he’s also pissed because “there’s pizza in the fridge”. I feel exhausted in this relationship. I do love him and it hurts my soul to think about leaving him Bc I feel like he cannot take care of himself. When I ignore all that, everything is great and I feel “happy” but only if I ignore all that. Sorry for the lengthy paragraph and thank you for reading. I appreciate the responses! *edit*

Additionally to all that, I have said that I don’t want to be stuck doing all the chores and cooking, and his only

Answer has always been “well I don’t know how to cook” when it should be “well I will cook from a recipe book and learn” or we can eat out every once in a while.. but no.. I haven’t gotten a compliment from him in what feels like ages, my birthdays don’t matter, it’s just another day, I only get a “happy birthday” from him, no flowers, not even a card, no cake or anything.. forget about valentines, that day does not exist to him, which if fair, Valentine’s doesn’t have to be the only day you show love to your spouse but that’s the thing, that’s the one day someone that doesn’t do much all year should take as the “let me go all out” after all it’s just one day as opposed to every now and then through out the year.. I’m just feeling like he only cares if I cook for him and if I’m not spending any money that’s it. For anyone saying to try therapy.. I brought it up a year ago and his response was “that shit’s expensive”..