Dirty Talk

Ok, honesty hour. I think I’m into sexy talk during sex. I wasn’t always this way. I was a shy quietly vocal sex partner years ago but thru being with vocal partners, I found my voice so to speak. I would like that in the bedroom but my husband is more of a quiet focused sexer. Sometimes I want to be asked who this pussy is for and spanked until I say it. Sometimes I just want to tell him “fuck this pussy, it’s yours zaddy” “yeah fill this pussy up, fuck me hard!” I’m almost embarrassed to come forward with this cuz I think he really won’t be into it. Like I’ve tried to bring it up in the past and he tried to engage but it was very awkward and he was all “idk what to say” then he found a phrase that worked “you like that?” And that was cool but he said it like multiple times in one session of sex like it was kinda weird. We have also had intimacy issues that created a distance and lack of sex for like a month and some. We are working they it now but because of THAT past incident with intimacy issues and the past run with sexy talk, I’m afraid to bring it up again. 😗👉👈 I absolutely going to. At some point. I just don’t know how. Whether I should talking to him about it outside the bedroom or just start talking nasty to him in bed and see if he rolls with it or laughs..