Husband spent 50 bucks on this nonsense

I'm annoyed rn. I'm going through postpartum and Ive been having a hard time with my emotions. You may know my last post where I said that my husband spent a lot of time teasing me for pooping during birth. He stopped when my MIL brought up how he wet the bed until he was 16. He got it together and stopped acting like a dick. Well I'm mad because he spent 50 bucks on a hentai hoodie. Just had anime girls dripping in cum. Maybe if he was 20 I would understand but he's 33! I told him "I'm going through postpartum and you're spending 50 bucks on that nonsense". He said he just wanted it and I said "You're 33!" He goes "So". Then he thinks for a minutes and says "Oh shit.... I am 33... I think I have depression..." So that's 50 bucks down the drain and gives me something else to stress about during postpartum.

Edit: I guess hes acted like this since the baby. He's been doing a lot of weird stuff lately. I already knew he was kind of depressed. Maybe he's having hes also having a midlife crisis on top of depression. I don't really know... I have ppd. He seems to gave developed regular depression. I can't comfort his depression because of my ppd and he can't comfort my ppd because of his depression. I feel like we are in one big depression circle and nobody is helping anyone.