What does over processed hair look like? Idk if my hair is over processed from color

So I went to a different hairstylist and she had mentioned my hair is over processed, I don’t know what exactly that means and I don’t know if my hair is really over processed, I have a new color appointment on July 24th so I’m scared idk whether I should do it or not!

I last got my hair done in March & I’m going to go back to red.

I had actually just got a haircut so I’m not sure if that fixes the problem I been doing a ton of treatments for my hair so shampoo/conditioner, hair masque, leave in conditioner and oil. These are before and after photos since the haircut and treatments I been doing, does my hair still look over processed currently? I really want to maintain healthy hair! I’m so scared to have fried hair cause there’s no going back from that, I just want to hear your guys input on my hair then and my hair now

This is before

And this is now

Edit: I should have added this in but I only curl my hair for special occasions either than that I neeeeverrr do it, and I also let my hair air dry, I never used a hair dryer before honestly it takes to much time. My hair already is very thick and course hair, it’s always been super thick my entire life, and also since I been doing the treatments my hair hasn’t had one tangle since, I can actually brush thru my hair, and im also using the wet brush. To be honest it’s a loooot softer than it was in those before photos, so I’m not sure if that means my hair is healthy now or not, but I’m so confused on how my hair is like this because I don’t regularly get my hair done, I hardly ever get my hair done and it’s sad that this has to happen to me 😕