Family keeps saying I’m lesbian

I’ve had two serious relationships (with MEN) and they didn’t work out because I was cheated on in both relationships. I’ve talked and dated guys since but nothing serious. My family makes comments about me being a lesbian. My sister will say “you know I was thinking maybe you’re gay and that’s why you haven’t found someone yet” “my co worker says she 100% believes you’re lesbian because she had trouble with men like you do and she ended up being lesbian” “I should hook you guys up so we can go on double dates””maybe that’s why you’re never satisfied in a relationship” (I’ve never told anyone I was a lesbian because I’m 100% only sexually/romantically attracted to men) it’s just so annoying. I almost feel like I’m being blamed for men being shitty and not settling for a shitty man. Would this annoy anyone else? Some family even make jokes that I like women and say stuff about why men like women and then just start laughing. Like??? What?? I’m allowed to be a single STRAIGHT woman. It’s just so awkward like what do you even say in those situations. My dating life is no ones business anyways.