Silly kind of vaccine/titer question

Please refrain from Anti-vaccine comments. Im 100% PRO-vaccine!

So I dont understand exactly what titer means but I know I have immunity to MMR and Varicella thanks to titer test.

Last year my son, got quite a reaction full body rash and fever that lasted for about week, I took him to two different Drs none suspected a vaccine reaction or would even consider it. One Dr said he had Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease even though the symptoms didnt really line up, the other Dr we went to said its just an allergic reaction to something in the environment and give benedryl. This reaction he got was about a week or so after getting an MMR vaccine.

In my heart though, I full heartedly believe what happened was some sort of reaction to the vaccine. I truly deep down believe it was.

I KNOW he is due for another MMR vaccine I think around 3-4yrs old, and Im little worried.

🤔Can I request a titer on him to see if he has immunity like me and can avoid the vaccine? Do Drs support doing that on children?

I live in Arkansas and tried to see if I could find anything for when he starts school if they will accept titer instead of the vaccine but wasnt able to find much information.

so the rash started as dots on his forehead and spread and then eventually became big blotches and then slowly faded over another week. The bumps were flat mostly very slightly raised, no pus or noticeable itching.