Would you leave your man if he couldn’t save?

Okay so my man and I got together at 18 years old, we will be 25 this year. We have two children and currently living with Family. I’ve been wanting to save up money for a while now but nothing has been working. I own my own online boutique so I do get a small income from that. And my man works full time when he does have a job. The past 6 years it’s been hard for both of us to work because we only have one car currently and it’s hard to find a baby sitter that we know and trust with our kids.

Like I said before we do live with family and I’ve been applying to jobs because my boyfriend isn’t dependable when it comes to keeping jobs. He just quit another 2 days ago. I’m getting really feed up with this situation and The order I get the more I realize how much stability I want and need.

Im finally saving up money with the Dave Ramsey Budget Binder Method. And I’m so excited to see that it’s actually working I’m even saving my change!! But every week my boyfriend will spend his money and start asking me for my savings. To be 100% fair he has put in a little to help with saving but not more then what he’s asking for. He currently owe me $1,500 from just borrowing from me. And before you say anything yes I know I should say no and not give it to him but then he’ll just keep asking and asking until finally give in to shut him up.

I just don’t know how to go about this situation..