Anyone else????

So I literally just need to say this. Because this is how I feel & how i see it. WE CHOOSE our significant other. We have the option to choose the person we spend the rest of our life with. It’s the one true love we get to choose & keep.

Family tho. We don’t get to choose our family. For example my sister. I love her to death, but I love her because she’s my sister. Recently we’ve had our fall out due to her ugly attitude & always wanting to be right. I can’t talk to her without her getting defensive or attacking me. We had a huge fight because she thinks she can get involved in my parenting with my kids when she does nothing for them. The way I feel is if they’re not providing or helping with my kids; fuck off. She gets involved in EVERYTHING, even in things that do not concern her. She LOVES the drama. She needs help & I’ve told her that. I don’t know what her problem is with me, but she’s always competed with me in everything. I’m at the point where I’m mentally exhausted from her mistreating me. I’m older than her but she’s always tried to be the older sister lol. Always bossing me around & trying to control me. Family or not, I’m going to cut out every person in my life that is toxic to me.

Sorry guys. Im just venting here to not fall apart, but fuck man.

Anyone else have toxic family?

-by the way, she’s Two years younger than me.