Sister causing more problems 🤦🏻‍♀️

So I’ve had issues with my one sister through my whole pregnancy. First she threw a fit because I only let my mom and oldest sister find out the gender of the baby (they were going to throw a gender reveal party for us) and ended up making such a big deal that I just ended up opening the envelope and finding out at home with just my husband and I. Then she said she didn’t like the name we picked out because it’s too similar to her sons name (her son is Emmitt and the name we picked was Beckett). Then she told my mom I tell our coworkers (we work together) too much about the baby before I tell her, so now I have to make sure she knows anything about him before my coworkers do or she calls my mom. She’s tattled on me 3 times for just CRAVING foods that I know I’m not supposed to have. She called my dad and mom to tell them I craved turkey deli sandwiches, which I did say but it was me talking to a coworker about the first food I wanted after baby was born. My baby shower is in a few weeks and my oldest sister was the main planner of it and had all the foods picked out with cute Winnie The Pooh inspired names for it and my problem sister got mad because she wants to make pepperoni rolls and doesn’t want us to have anything else as the main meat. She doesn’t care that we already had picked out “piglets in a blanket” and “owls wings” she only wants us to have pepperoni rolls (which I’m not a huge fan of)

Now she came to my office today and said she took herself out of helping plan my work baby shower because she wanted to pool everyone’s money and get me a baby swing. She had asked me weeks ago about a swing and I told her I already had a swing that was given to me for free from a coworker. She knows I have one but is convinced that I need two for my house. I guess she called our coworker a bitch when the coworker said she thought it’d be better to just pool the money and get me a gift card so I can get whatever I still need for the baby since I have all the big stuff already. So since my sister got so mad that they didn’t want to get me a swing and wanted to give me a gift card instead, she decided she won’t help with my office shower and decided that she would come to me and tell me the entire details of the shower that’s apparently this Thursday. The shower was supposed to be a surprise to me. She told me what day, when, and what foods everyone is bringing. I know this is a long post but I’m getting so tired of her not getting her way and wanting me to give in so she can be the center of it all. This is my first baby and we tried for this baby for 4.5 years and I feel like my whole pregnancy I’m just going to always be reminded of how she ruined things for me and stressed me out the entire time. It’s stupid small things but it’s things that for years I dreamed of having and thought I never could. When she was pregnant, she barely talked to me but now she gets mad if I tell anyone anything about my own pregnancy without her knowing first. I’m just so frustrated and tired of it. I just know when it’s time for my regular shower, she’ll find a way to make it about her. It’s to the point I don’t want her to come. She’s the only one fighting me already on rules we will have when baby is born. DH and I decided that anyone unvaccinated can meet the baby, but they have to keep a mask on properly the entire time he’s around. We also don’t want anyone coming to our house until I say I’m ready. She said she can’t wear a mask around him because he won’t know what she looks like if she does?? She also said multiple times that her 5 year old wants to have sleep overs with the baby and she told him that they could and she would come get the baby for a night after he’s born. I did shut that down real quick. I told her that her son didn’t stay with me until he was over a year old and I don’t plan on letting mine stay away from me until I say I’m ready. So then she told her son that they’ll come to my house and she’ll make me leave so her and her son can be with the baby to play by themselves. I told her no again to that. Idk this is a super long post I’m just so frustrated and I needed to vent out my feelings.