How to know your really over someone

Racquel

In my opinion....

So my ex husband got married this week. And i didnt care, had no anger nor shed one tear.

This man left me pregnant with our daughter and then tried to come back multiple times while he was still dealing with the her. She even tried to contact me to tell me about how terrible a man he is blah blah blah, because he had left her and she assumed he came running to me which was never the case. Not once did i consider taking him back. He tried for a year after our daughter was born and when he saw i was dating someone else the whole script flipped. He even stopped getting our daughter for a while.

But heres the kicker. He had never stopped messing with her but (drum roll) he slept with her daughter multiple times just recently (karma is a bitch) and this fool STILL married him. Shes in her 40’s, hes 32, daughter like 24. She picked a winner i tell ya. And he wondered why i would never take him back. It’s truly one of those things you want to somewhat work out since my daughter has to be around they nonsense but i just dont see how it will. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Ladies being over someone that did you wrong is a great feeling.