I quit being a mom. I'm done moming

Me and my son just had a fight. He was supposed to be going to a friends house for the week and they snuck out to go to this hang out with liquor and weed. He's not even 16 yet. I found out because I wss on his laptop and his Facebook was still open. He was talking to his friends group with mainly consist of girls and one other guy. They were talking about my son figuring out if he's bi and if he's gonna let son guy named Zed fuck him. My son was saying he doesn't plan to have sex but he's definitely giving Zed a blow job. And according to the text my son did I'm fact and up giving some guy a blow job. Win he got home I showed him what was on his computer. It started a whole fight. I told him idc if he's bi or gay but he shouldn't be lying to me to go to a party to suck someone off some guy. He gets smart and says "Well I also went down on a girl! And I liked doing both so idc". I said he's too young for this then he brings up how I got pregnant with him at 14. I yell back " Oh so you want to be like me now! 30 years old with a dead beat parent and an ungrateful asshole I have to call a son yelling at you ". He said I hate you. I said I hate you too. He slammed his door and screamed so I screamed. My husband was staring at me so I said " WHAT?!" My husband just said "Nothing.." And went into my sons room to talk. I'm so done. Ive went through half a bottle of wine and it's not even 1 yet.