Trying for baby #1!

April • Was married for 20 years, divorced Jan 25th 2022! Married my best friend of 19 years on Sept 18,2022. I have two adopted boys and a 3 year old bio daughter from my ex! Ttc and eager to have a family with my love.
I'm so frustrated my hubby and I have been married for 13 yrs and have endure 2 miscarriages 7 yrs apart! Both times I was on clomid it has been almost a year since my last mc and I am 2 days late. since my mc I have been regular every 32 days haven't missed it at all! We are using soft cups and preseed, he wears boxers even though he hates them. I have been on metformin since feb for my pcos! I missed my last cycle with clomid because I didn't see my d's until after I had my af now it's this cycle and it's not coming, I'm afraid to take a test for fear of a bfn! But I need to know. I'm having slight cramping and I'm way more wet than normal when I'm normally dry before my period. Certain smells make me nauseous! But I wonder if this is all in my head because I want it so bad. I feel some slight pressure and pulling in the lower abdominal region. But my heart tells me I'm not. I think I just need some comfort ladies, you all know what I'm talking about. I feel so alone most the time. Even though we have adopted 2 beautiful little boys I still want one of my very own from me and my love. Is that to much to ask! To add to my heartache both my sisters are pregnant. :(