Am I in the wrong?

Mia

So, these past months my boyfriend and his family have been rushing to move back to Florida and at the moment they are in the middle of selling their house. This month my boyfriend and his brother have been looking at apartments and have been planning to move out together. They have talked about it before but have never put their plan into action. His brother doesn’t have a job and when he does he quits the very same week. My boyfriend (he’s 18) has had 3 jobs in a 6 month time span. My problem is my boyfriend doesn’t communicate or consider my feelings about moving out with them. I am 18 yrs old and I don’t feel ready to move out with them or move to Florida. My boyfriend has been rushing me to find a better job and to finish my prerequisites ASAP and to save up because I would need to pay for an apartment. At the moment I work at homegoods and do DoorDash and live paycheck to paycheck because I am supporting me and my boyfriend. I don’t understand how he expects me to move out with them when they are very unreliable and especially when my feelings aren’t considered. I have plans and goals I want to achieve. I want to transfer to a university and go for my RN here in Texas and perhaps get myself a new car but he acts like I can just give up everything for him and leave with them. I am not even emotionally ready to move in with him due to some things he has done to me. He tells me that if I don’t move out with them that we will have to break up but I don’t want to break up because it’s something so painful to go through. Another thing is that these people are expensive, they want the best of the best and do not consider budgets or things like that they just expects me to work my ass off and do school at the same time just so I can pay for an apartment that I do not need. My boyfriend also said “I can’t move out if you don’t move out because I can’t afford that”, at this point I feel as he just considers his own feelings instead of consider mine.

What are you thoughts and opinions on this?

I would love some advice and help on my situation because I have no idea what to do.