After my boyfriend and I have sex recently, I have a lot of pain. To the point where I can't do anything productive and just lie around for hours.
​If he is in me at all, I feel a lot of pressure "down there" on my right side.  What could this be? Any suggestions? 
​Do I need to see a doctor? Is he just too big? (??) infection?