Any advice

So months ago when I was still staying at my moms apartments I got a ticket for drug paraphernalia there because there office manager snitched on me and I moved out like a month later and haven’t been living there for about 5 months. Ever since they’ve been trying to evict my mom for no reason and my little sister that’s 12 always plays outside with the other kids there and the same office manager called cps on them saying they smoke and she had to get drug tested and everything came back good. She’s doing the most and now my mom talked to the neighborhood officer the same one that had given me the ticket and he said that the manager is wrong and that supposedly she’s saying that there’s a man there at the apartments selling drugs to the kids and that I know him. I’m like WTF LOL. Idk anyone there I’ve never talked to anyone at those apartments I’m super shy anyways and also I haven’t even been there for 5 months so she’s lying and is still trying to bring me into things for no reason.!! I’ve never even talked to her.!! The day I got the ticket I was parked in the wrong spot and she came up to my truck because I was in there still and I rolled the windows down and I remember I had just smoked and I guess all the smell went to her and all she said was to move and park right so I did I just said ok sorry and moved. Not even like 7 minutes later two cops pulled up in front of me and said get out we have probable cause because my truck smelled like weed and the manager reported me. I got the ticket and called the manager and asked why didn’t she just say something there when she told me to move and she said she never called the cops which is a lie. But anyways I’m wondering can she get me in trouble with her lies because I legit haven’t lived there for 5 months so idk why she’s saying I know this guy that’s selling the drugs. Also I’m very much pregnant so I haven’t smoked or done anything.

I did take responsibility I stopped smoking after that too but I’m saying about her still bringing me into things when I don’t even know the guy that’s selling drugs and also I don’t even live there anymore and also those apartments are ghetto there’s always people smoking outside marijuana but she only had a problem with me when I’ve never smoked outside in front of anyone and never caused problems I never even talked to her until that day. And I had smoked before I was at my bfs house and smoked on the way back home that day and I had already finished by the time I got there it just smelled like smoke because I had just rolled my windows down because she wanted to talk to me. Can I sue her for harassing me she’s obsessed with me I don’t even live there and she’s still talking about me she calls the neighbors asking about us 💀

Lol I’m not trying to sue her for the ticket learn how to read I’m talking about how she’s continuing to say I’m involved in things when I haven’t been there in 5 MONTHS.!! At this point it’s not gossip she’s just obsessed she had never talked to me only that one day and I never talked to her either lmao she’s jealous or obsessed 💀 she is harassing me because yes I know that was illegal that’s why I’m saying I take responsibility for that ticket but she’s continuing to say things saying I’m involved in things when I literally live a whole hour away now never even go there anymore so she’s just lying and I’m pretty sure I can sue her or get her fired 💁🏻‍♀️ my moms already suing anyways and she’s gonna get 10k so she can get sued again by me and also get fired for being a annoying ass Karen. So if I get someone to beat her ass it’s totally ok and she should just Move on like y’all are saying 😌

And also I was parked in the front of someone’s apartment door with my emergency lights on just waiting for them to come out and she told me to move and I did. But it’s ok for her to park her car on the fire lane and get her car washed and detailed for like 3 hours LMAO. She’s not even the actual manager she’s like a ghetto assistant always dressed like she’s going to the club 💀