Toxic Family

Hey everyone, so I’ve been with my SO for 4 years and we live with his mom. I’ve known for a while now but to make a long story short his family gossips a lot but lately my boyfriend mom has been telling me stuff that his sister has been saying about me and our relationship. I’ve been trying to tolerate them and their gossiping for a while now but I’m just so over it. Especially seeing that me and his sister is close everything she wants to do she calls me and she’s like the leader of the pack. So if she doesn’t like someone every one stops liking them too. She plays hypocrite with me and I’ve never heard anyone say she doesn’t like me but they just love to gossip. Literally about everyone. I want to say something but I know saying something will only make matters worse. And to top it off my SO & I has been going through a rough patch for about a month now so it’s all really starting to irritate and hurt me. And I wish that I can just ignore what I hear but I can’t.. me and my boyfriend is young and she is twice our age so I used to look at her as a mother because I never really had one. She’s here everyday and I’m starting to feel uncomfortable because I believe my boyfriend mom sits there and gossip with her too. Im not sure if this is all happening right now to show me signs but I’m not sure on what to do at this point. I am thinking about moving out and loving my boyfriend from a distance because I can’t deal with the fake ness anymore. And no matter how hard I try to express how I feel to my boyfriend I don’t think he fully gets or understands it.