Am I wrong?

Mi

Hey ladies. So one huge burden that has been on me is my boyfriend having a relationship with Jesus Christ! I’m a PK & I am by NO means forcing him to come to church. Tbr, I don’t even want to go to Sunday service every Sunday but all I would ask for my bf was could he come once a month. He hasn’t come since July. I’ve mentioned to him how huge of a burden it was to me that he had no desire to grow or wanting to do better. He’s asked me NUMEROUS of times how could he get closer to God and I would recommend small things like coming to service, praying etc. I would ask could he come to church with me and it was always a issue, he never wanted to come. Fast forward, last Sunday was my dads Pastoral anniversary. I asked could he attend & my dad asked, he didn’t show up. It hurt me because I asked could he be there for moral support. I’ve prayed so hard that he would at least make the effort & he’s not budging. I know I can’t make anyone do anything that they don’t wanna do; I get all of that but his lack of change or willingness has become a huge burden on me for a while. I’ve expressed how this has made me feel. He says he understood but nothing has changed. It hurt my feelings really bad when all I asked was for him to come support us on last Sunday & he didn’t make the effort to do so. Am I wrong? I’m just really tired of having to feel like I’m begging. We’ve talked about things that needed to grow within us. He ACKNOWLEDGED that he has to do better with going but he still remains complacent. So ladies that was the last straw. I broke up with him! I didn’t want to because I love him so much but I can’t keep allowing to be let down. Just a month ago he blocked me for a week because of a small disagreement. Then a month later, he’s ignored me & made me feel less than.