Happiness 🌻✨💕

Nae

He told me that I was his happiness 😍🥰🥰🥰! I swear this boy doesn’t make it hard to make me blush or smile ❤️❤️❤️! He really doesn’t have to try to be honest lol! We was talking about what could we do the next we see each other and I mentioned going to the mall. But he complained(jokingly) about it saying it’s too far from we’re he lives 🙁😂 and mind y’all I’m in college and the mall is literally 5 mins away from me! But once I mentioned that he could come all the home to see me on campus…..he immediately said this! “You make me happy, I don’t mind traveling to greater length or heights to see you. Because you make me happy and you can’t put a price on that!” 😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 along with saying this, “thank you for being apart of what makes me happy and thank you for dealing with me which Ik I don’t make it easy whatsoever and thank you for being a piece of my peace!” 😩🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 like when he told me this…. I was blushing so damn hard my cheeks was hurting like LITERALLY! I think I’ve found a good one guys 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 & to think I was going to let him go 🥺😮‍💨