be real ..

So me and my boyfriend have been together since 08-07-10 , we have come a long way , he will be 24 in february & me 22 in April , we have a 3 year old , I'm ready for another baby and to be married , id perfer to be married sometime btwn now & my 22nd bday & be workin on another baby soon after wards , I'm the type of girl that knows what she wants , I'm wife material , I have my head on right and im we both have good stable jobs , even tho I'm just his sons mother and his girls friend i do wifely things , we've lived together three and a half years of our relationship & 2 of those years we have been on our own supporting our self ... He is jus now getting to the point of even barely bringing up having another baby or gettin married , more so a baby then married , but I'm jus like why waste anymore time not being married if we both know how we feel about each other ?? We are in a good place why can't we take it to the next level ? Why isn't he ready ? I feel like if he's not ready then I'm ready to move on to someone who's willing to marry me and make me their wife ... But I love this man more then life it self what do I do ?? ? stick btwn a rock & a hard place ...