gross boyfriend

so me and my boyfriend have been together three years. I’m about at my wits end with his personal hygiene I really don’t know what to fo anymore. He works at a power washing company and so he’s sweating like crazy all day and will come home and grab food and come lay all over our bed. I’ve explained how I would like him yo shower first but he just won’t and won’t even listen. He showers maybe once a week and brushed his teeth maybe twice a week. He always smells like dirty balls too (SO GROSS IM SORRY) 😂😂. I am a very clean person I make sure to brush my teeth twice a day and shower every other day and always put deodorant on. I feel like a mom to him because every time he comes out the bathroom i’m immediately asking if he washed his hands and more times than not the answer is no 🙄 it’s gotten to the point where I won’t let him hold our baby unless he showers because that’s the only way I can get him to because I don’t want my baby getting all gross. Does anyone have any tips? i’ve tried everything ☹️ He is also 21 if that helps anything