A bit confused

Holly • Gator-Bonez

My cycle was supposed to start on the 12th and it hadn't yet. My expected ovulation day was the 29th of last month and my fertile window was the 24th-30th. We had sex on the 25th and the 29th. On the 7th of November I woke up and went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was blood so I thought I was starting my cycle early which I was okay with cause a couple months before I was late, but I didn't. That one wipe was the only time I saw any kind of resemblance to my cycle possibly starting. No bleeding after that, no bleeding since that happened. I'm not sure what to think here. I wish I would've taken a picture of when I wiped but unfortunately I didn't think to. I'm currently 2 days late today, but I'm not getting my hopes up because like I said 2 months ago I just started late. I'm hoping that's not the case and that I get a BFP in the near future. I won't take a test this early on. I always wait until I'm at least 2 weeks late or more because of all the disappointments I've had over the years. I have like 2 years left to try and have a baby, so I'm really hoping and praying that it happens before its too late for me and I'm really hoping and praying that this could possibly be my rainbow. I will update when I find something out!