Need sex advice

Jodi

So I've been with my fiance going on 3 years we have a one year old together so our sex life of course went down after I had our daughter. I have a much higher sex drive than him I always have which causes its own problems but my main issue is in the 3 years we've been together he has never made me orgasm, he has never even tried to make me orgasm. I'm only the second woman he's ever had sex with and I guess the first one was in the percentage of women that can orgasm from penetration alone. I am not that lucky and he doesn't seem to understand when I tell him I need clitoral stimulation to orgasm. He's also very uptight when it comes to sex, and talking about it and after 3 years of trying to get him to understand I'm at a loss at what to do now. I don't know how to get him to loosen up about sex, explain my needs to him and he no longer lasts during sex like he used to so I'm lost. Any advice is appreciated as I'm incredibly sexually frustrated and don't particularly look forward to a marriage where the only orgasms I get are from myself.