Scary times

Ti
I understand there are worse problems out there. I am thankful for everything I have. I am so blessed for it all. Kinda going through a scary rough time, and being pregnant kind of expands that scary feeling much more. My DH lost his job and it ends this wednesday. He is military on orders and it just went up. No extension. We have been stationed in New Orleans and our hometown in Florida. He has been lookin for iobs and tells me not to worry that he will take care of us. I trust him. Yet nowadays jobs aren't the easiest to come by. More than likely we are going to have to move back home and live with his parents til we get back on our feet. Thinking positive about it but it is still such a downer. Back living with parents and we are almost 30. I will have to leave my job that love so much. Im gonna have a kid. Sure does make me feel like a loser. We have money saved up but we still have bills to pay and ugh. Frustrating. Anyone else dealing with random out of nowhere crappy issues during pregnancy that you didnt expect?