Long Distance and moving in help!!

Remi

Just wanted some advice tbh! Sorry for the long post in advance!

I’m going to be moving in with my boyfriend in a few months after being long distance for over 2 years. We’re both really looking forward to it and finally being together for longer than a week at a time every few months! Now as much as I can’t wait to be there, I think I’m just a bit nervous really! The two reasons are:

I’m moving away from my friends and family so I’ll be all alone up there aside from my boyfriend, his friends (they’re lovely but I can’t just go out with them all the time as he needs time with his friends), and his family (who I get on with so no worries there). Also I know moving in together is a big step but I believe we’re both ready for it and we have talked about it in depth so it won’t be such a shock when we’re there with each other 24/7 (if that makes sense).

I won’t be working when I move as I’ll have to leave my job. I’ve decided to do a masters degree which is a year long course and I think the thought of having no income worries me. I thought about not going to uni again and getting another full time job but decided that afterwards I will hopefully be able to get a job in a field that I like (I’m already saving and nearly have enough for the rent for the year). I can try and get a part time job but I would just have to fit it around uni etc. I have epilepsy which can be triggered by stress so my family and boyfriend have suggested that one OR the other would be better so I’m not overwhelmed and potentially cause me to have seizures (mine are severe and have been difficult to control, but are okay for now). My boyfriend has said that he will help out as much as he can so not to worry about it. I just feel bad and don’t like to ask for money 😅.

Has anyone else been in this situation or just have any advice or suggestions in general?