Ruined anniversary

Me and my fiancé’s anniversary hasn’t really been special since we started having kids. We have two kids one born in 2019 and one born in 2021. Today, he woke up very angry complaining about our son being woke all night and how it’s not good for him to miss out on sleep because he’s trying to gain weight. I was saddened by this because it seems like any day where we are supposed to be happy and celebrating he finds a way to ruin it. He’s very selfish and makes everything about him. His whole life right now revolves around him gaining weight, so that includes 3 meals a day and the gym. If anything gets in the way of that he’s angry. I’m honestly sick of it because as a mom I can’t dedicate my life to anything besides my children. After he woke me up from complaining he went off to work. He texted me a few hours later and said “you can just go out with your friends I don’t want to sit down and eat.” Previously, he said we were going to dinner. I never responded because I was heartbroken and couldn’t believe what he said to me. Fast forward now he’s off work and would like to take me but now I’m turned off about it and don’t want to go anymore. He doesn’t understand why I’m angry and I’m honestly sick of this. He never once told me happy anniversary today. Am I wrong for being upset?