Relationship

I was just in a 14 month relationship with a guy who I thought I was going to marry. He moved from out of state to my state to be closer to me, and I ended up moving in after he asked me too. Everything was going amazingly and we were about to sign another lease, and then all of a sudden he dropped this bomb that he wanted to move back home and he wasn’t happy here. I went on an Alaskan cruise that had been planned for over 2 years and kept getting pushed back due to covid. Then the day I first arrived in Canada which was a Saturday my bf at the time called me in tears telling me how much he missed me and how he doesn’t want to loose me, and how he loves me. I thought he was sad that I was gone since this was the first time I have ever left him. Then the next day Sunday he texts me, saying he needs to block to get over the fact that I’m gone. Which at the time I was like ok, but now looking back I noticed how weird that was. But so then on Monday I go on my cruise and get back the following Monday. Mind you I had no cell reception pretty much the entire trip so I had no idea what had been going on. Then comes the day we are getting off the boat I get a dm from a girl who had followed me on Insta for awhile and tells me that my bf had slid into her dms and also told her that he had been talking to “enough” girls besides me. I was heart broken hearing this, and then when I get home my entire apartment is in my parents garage. And he moved all the way back home all while I was on vacation. He had tried FaceTiming me yesterday 3 times and I had tried answering but it wouldn’t connect. I miss him like crazy, and I’m having a hard time getting the closure I need to move on, so if anyone has any recommendations on what to do, or just anything that would be great!