My 13 year old asked if I thought he was evil 🥺

My son confessed to me he had random thoughts about killing the family. He has been having them for a year and didn't tell me because he was afraid we would send him away. I let him know I would never just send him away and see him again but we needed to go to a psyche evaluation and if they think he needs to go somewhere for more help it wouldn't be forever and we would still see him. He had an evaluation and they told me he's not homicidal. He's having intrusive thoughts and showing signs of OCD. I've gotten him an intake for a therapist. I have a new baby in the house and I just want everyone to be safe and I've been keeping an eye on him without trying to make it obvious but he asked me today if I thought he was evil and didn't love him anymore and that broke my heart. I don't think he's evil at all. I know he's not. So I just told him whenever he's having bad thoughts just to come to me or dad and either one of us will hold him. I'm hoping helping him calm his negative thoughts with positive affirmations will help.