Thinking out loud .. ???

feel like I don’t belong. I can’t really explain how I’m feeling I just know something’s wrong or broken with me. I don’t seem to really care about anything anymore. Everyone around me is either being sneaky or a fat ass liar idk. I’ve noticed I’ve changed in the worst ways & so have others told me. But when you already know you don’t need everybody in your ear reminding you that you’re a horrible person like makes it worst. I’m so angry all the time when I don’t even try to be. I’m not saying I have a fucked up life cause shit could be worst, right? I can’t fix myself.. I’m so fucking hurt and nobody around me really knows how deep it is. I just want to be happy and let all this hurt go. I tell people how I feel they act like they don’t understand or look past it. I can’t talk to anybody cause they never seem to understand me so I just bottle it all up allll the time. Everybody anyways leaving me or using me or dying on me. To Top It off I’m only child with one parent . I only have myself.