My hope during the two week wait

I have just entered my two week wait. This is our 12th cycle ttc. We have pulled out all the stops this month: using evening primrose, smep plan, preseed, and I am eating the pineapple core. Each month has been a roller coast of emotions. Dealing with the pain if disappointment is so hard and it makes it so easy to give in to anxiety and fear.  But my dh and I have decided that this month will be different. We are Christians and we have decided this month to pray together every night. We have decided that whether we get our bfp this month or not we will trust in The Lord because He is good.
​I know many if you don't believe in God and I hope this doesn't offend anyone. I just wanted to share with all you lovely ladies the thing that is getting us through this month.
​Usually during my two week wait I am obsessing over every possible symptom. I have decided this month to meditate each day on a scripture and I thought I could share them with you. Today I am starting with one of my dh's and my favorite verses. It has gotten us through many times of stress and change
​ 
Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 
​So I pray for peace on all you ladies as you are asking for your miracle this cycle. Please share any verses or quotes that are giving you hope and getting you through.