I'm actually concerned.

Kaise • 22 | engaged | baby #1 due in December
Before I start, I understand a lot of the Glow community have been TTC for years, and much longer than I. But I need to vent. DH doesn't quite understand.
​We are going onto our eighth cycle of TTC, and previously used <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">period tracker</a> to know our 'fertility window', but nothing, obviously! I'm 22, and my fiancé is 30. We are both fairly active and in a healthy weight range, we also have a healthy sex life. My brother in law just had his first son, our friends are pregnant and a family friend found out she is expecting. - I want to be happy, but when two out of three of these pregnancies are 'oh surprise!' - that little bit of bitterness comes out. Especially when my mother in law comments on my pot belly -after a meal may I add- and says 'are you pregnant?' And when I reply no, she continues with 'well there is obviously something in there! Look at you'.. If only she knew!! It's so disappointing when there is no joy felt, it's just replaced by weariness! 
My sister in law had cervical cancer, and conceived within four months. Yet,  neither of us have any health issues and are still struggling. AF brings out emotions I didn't even know existed! 
Then I downloaded Glow, this is our second cycle using this app. I'm hoping for the best, but I am so concerned about our apparent innability to conceive.