I started using Glow October 2013

Stephanie • 👫🏻👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻👱🏼‍♀️👼🏻🌈🧒🏼👦🏼👼🏻🤰🏻
I started using Glow October 2013. I had been using a <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">period tracker</a> app and once my boyfriend agreed to start trying, I found this app and use it regularly. I have a 7 year old daughter and I lost my second pregnancy at 10 weeks August 9, 2012. I wanted to start trying as soon as possible but my boyfriend wanted to wait until he felt more secure in his job. A year later, I sat down with him and said "can we just try for two months and if nothing happens we can put it off until we are both ready." To my surprise, he agreed! But instead of stopping after 2 months, we never gave up. Yesterday I finally got my BFP! I would always get upset when my period showed, was losing hope, very emotional process. I'm almost 4 weeks along and we are being hopeful but cautious. We only told our close family and a couple close friends. We want to wait until we know the sex to reveal our blessing to the rest of the world. I know how the other ladies who are TTC feel and I hope you all never give up hope and receive your BFP soon!