Disappointed with DH .

Brittany • Christian Mother , & wife ,baby number two Due march 27th??
Does anyone ever feel like DH is insensitive with your feelings ? Especially when it comes down to TTC ?  I finally had a pos surge (well almost pos) I think I missed it with an opk bec when I re tested tonight it was lighter . I was so excited and then tonight he was so un affectionate .. He didn't even want to cuddle much less have sex . He said he was tired , which I don't doubt but he knows how bad I want this and then I feel almost rejected by my own husband . .. I was trying so hard and he basically ignored me . I feel like this is going to be a long journey because of him . I'm doing everything I'm supposed to but the only effort he puts into this is being the "Sperm donar" . I'm really ticked off , I'm trying not to break down  but in fighting back tears I feel a huge lump in my throat . all I can hope for is my bfp , we've had sex everyday during my fertile window but then the most important day he could careless . Sometimes I feel so alone in this marriage . I know he loves me , but in ways he's so selfish but if I mention it it all falls back on me . And of course I'm having O pains and all I can hear is his snoring .. !! Like what's the point in wasting money on opks if it doesn't matter !! And clearly his actions are showing he doesn't care . I'm  so annoyed /hurt / mad ect ...